Seperate Accommodation Committee International –

The application will be made by filling out a form in MS Forms, no documents are needed.

Changes to the form are possible only after contacting the appropriate separate housing committee Foreigners

If you wish to live with a spouse/cohabitant from outside of WUT, please contact me at

If you need proof of accommodation, you can only receive it after you receive place by contacting on