Apply for dormitory

Current Students and PhD Students

(With active office 365 university account at

Newly Accepted Students, Exchange students (Erasmus+, Bilateral), Language Courses students/Foundation Year students

Due to quatermaster decision application period has been shortened.
It is caused by lack of free places.

Who can get a place in the Complementary Action?

  • Current WUT Students,
  • Newly admitted Students,
  • Exchange students (Erasmus+, Bilateral),
  • OJA/OJP/FY students
    provided that they did not receive a place in previous actions.
    Other applications will be approved only in case of spare places

Proof of accommodation can only be collected after you receive room. To receive one contact dorm administration

Changes in the form are possible only after contacting